Thread: Marvelous Maggie

Marvelous Maggie

Name:  29c.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  164.4 KB

Maggie, you are one beautiful girl.
    Who knows what you went thru in your former life.
    Now you are a happy, wiggly girl with a forever home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Marvelous Maggie!

Hi Maggie! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

So, let's review! Not as pretty as some dogs? Well, on that I have to wholeheartedly disagree with your Mom! You're a beauty, Maggie, as pretty as any former Dog of the Day honoree, and I've been here 20 years! Not as sweet and cuddly as some dogs? Well, every furkid/animal companion has her/his own very special, unique way of expressing their love; cuddles not required!) As for tricks??? Tricks are WAY overrated! Besides, you've mastered the most special trick of all...charming the pants off of all who cross your path, simply by being YOU! And yes, Grandma style grumpiness can be VERY charming! Other families may not have seen you for the diamond in the rough that you were, but your Mom did, and under her loving care, just look at how you've blossomed! With that said, hooray for foster failures!

Endless thanks to your Mom for seeing you for the very special pup that you are, Maggie, for giving so many other deserving pups a 2nd chance at a happy life through her dedication to fostering. Fostering saves lives!!! And lucky you, you got to stay, stay in the loving arms of a human who will forever and always cherish your for the uniquely beautiful and very special girl that you are!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Miss Maggie! Reading your forever Mom's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, sweet baby girl...keeping your foster charges in line, hehe; chowing down on some yummy treats; cuddling with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces and treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your foster friends, too!

Beautiful Maggie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Maggie, you are utterly adorable! Not as pretty as some... ? You are absolutely as pretty as all the other critters who share their lives with us on Pet Talk!!! You are the cutest little thing, and you have such a sweet face. You have quite the personality, too! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maggie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are a very pretty dog Maggie! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana