Thread: Buster and Baby, beautiful and boisterous

Buster and Baby, beautiful and boisterous

Dear Buster and Baby, aren't you the most adorable kitty siblings.
    You two are inseparable and will call for each other if you are not in the same room. You, Buster, let your sister go ahead to get into all kinds of things before you try anything. That's very smart.
    Together though, you are wild and wonderful, just like kittens are supposed to be. Eventually, both of you tire out, and then it is nap and cuddle time.
    Buster and Baby, you are too cute for words, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Buster and Baby, what utterly adorable and precious children you are, absolutely beautiful little orange tabby kitten siblings! Your pink noses are so cute, those darker pink paw pads of Baby's (and I assume Buster has matching ones?) are gorgeous, and what lovely big kitten-blue eyes you have! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Clyde, Ohio and pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! Baby, you're the more adventurous and mischievous one. You're the explorer and the first to try something new. Buster, you're more careful. You sit back and watch to see how much trouble your sister will get into before trying what she's doing. You come running when you hear your dear Purrrents come home, and you give them a very boisterous Hello. You love playing with each other, and you're never far apart. You run all around the house, climbing things and jumping on each other. As a tag team, you're the Paws of Terror! You're also both very affectionate cuddlers, and you love to nap together after you've worn yourselves out. You and your Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buster and Baby, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Buster and Baby, Bodacious and Brave

Dear Buster, you are so adorable with you brown eyes and kitten fluff! What a smart little guy you are, seeing how much trouble you're sister will get into before doing what she does. You are a smart brother, meowing when you are seperated, to make sure you're not too far away. You are so affectionate, cuddling with your sister when it's time for naptime. I congratulate you, Bodacious Buster, on being Cat of the Day!

Dear Baby, you are so cute, with your blueish eyes and orange fur. You are adventerous, doing everything before your brother. You love your brother and your humans, cuddling with your brother and running to your humans when they come home. You also meow when you and your brother are seperated. So sweet! You can be very energetic too, jumping and climbing on things and playing with your brother. I congratulate you, Brave Baby, on being Cat of the Day!

Congratulations, the Paws of Terror, on being Cat of the Day!!

Buster and Baby, you are both adorable. Congratulations on being today's Cats of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana