Thread: Beautiful Mr. Bird!

Beautiful Mr. Bird!

Greetings Mr. Bird in Honolulu, Hawaii! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful blue Budgie boy you are, Mr.Bird! Your periwinkle blue coloring is gorgeous, and by all accounts you're every bit as smart and talented, as sweet and as loving as you are good looking! To be speaking at a mere 6 months, having amassed such an impressive vocabulary by age 4, is impressive indeed! But what's even more impressive than your beauty and smarts is the very special bond you and your human share, a bond forged from your first 2 weeks of life! How very lucky your human is, having a best feathered friend as beautiful, as playful and joyful, as sweet and loving as you, Mr. Bird! You're a gem, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

I feel very fortunate to have Mr. Bird in my life and hope that he is with us for a very long time! He is the cutest, sweetest, most wonderful bird in the land!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles,l sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...flying about the house and playing with your toys; chatting up a storm; munching on some yummy apple, orange and egg yolk; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you beautiful Mr. Bird, Pet of the Day EVERY day; the cutest, sweetest, most wonderful bird in the land!

Beautiful Mr. Bird!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mr. Bird

Name:  25 (1).jpg
Views: 131
Size:  324.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Since you were hand fed, you are super friendly.
    Talking is a bonus. You are so much a part of the family.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, Mr. Bird, on being POTD on Christmas Day! You are adorable, brilliant and precious! (We birds!) We loved reading about your happy, fun life with your family that adores you! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! Merry Christmas! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Dearest Mr. Bird, you are gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful! What a stunning Christmas Pet of the Day you are! You were hand-raised by your dear young friend from a two-week old chick, and now you're a beautiful adult bird. You are very smart, too. You started talking when you were less than six months old, and you now have quite a large vocabulary. You learn new words every day! You spend quite a bit of time out of your cage, and you fly to visit your friend in his/her room. You announce your arrival, and you enjoy playing with your toys. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Bird, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day, our Christmas Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of lettuce, spinach, apple, orange, and egg yolk!

Last edited by phesina; 12-25-2019 at 09:10 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being our Christmas Day: Pet of the Day, Beautiful Mr Bird!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana