Thread: Benji

Benji

Good Morning Benji, my what a handsome boy you are. I love that photo of you sitting there so proud. Wow twenty pets in your family, you must never be lonely. It sounds like you have lots of fun with your siblings Boston and Dixie. Congratulations dear, sweet Benji Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Congratulations Benji!

20 pets? WOW! That's alot of brothers & sisters to play with!
    Jackie is right, you must never be lonely

Enjoy your special day today Benji!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi there sweet Benji! Don't you look handsome and so PROUD, posing for your photo! I agree with your family, you have the softest, most beautiful brown eyes!! And what a gorgeous golden coat...so curly and shiny!! You may be one of 20, but I don't doubt that you get more of your fair share of love and adoration! I know if I ever were lucky enough to meet you, I wouldn't be able to keep my paws off you. I'd smother you with hugs and kisses! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Benji! You bring such love and happiness to your family and for that, and so many other reasons, we honor you as our most deserving Dog of the Day!!Have a great day celebrating your reign as "top dog!!" And don't forget the treats!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Benji you are a beautiful blond boy! Those eyes are so warm, you do indeed want to melt! Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day pretty boy!!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day Benji! You're a beautiful boy! I love your golden color!

Enjoy!

Benji, you look absolutely regal sitting there posing for your picture. And aren't you the lucky dog to have so many other pets in the house to play with you?

You have received a high honor today as our Pet of the Day and it is no wonder - you are so handsome!

Benji
    WOW! what a handsome fellow you are! Your sweet face sure brought a smile to mine this morning. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.

Benji! What a handsome boy! Living in a household of 20 pets, I bet there's never a dull moment! How fun it must be with all of your brothers and sisters and cousins! You look so dignified sitting there, Benji! Congratulations to you, you proud dog of the day!

Benji, although I didn't get to post yesterday, I did see your picture and was in total awe of what an adorable boy you are. I only wish I could give you hugs and kisses because you are just that sweet. I know that *poor me* expression you cockers have can get you a lot of extra loving, as my Tucker uses it on me all the time. I hope you enjoyed being Dog of the Day. Did you know that once you are Dog of the Day, you are always....Dog of the Day ?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France