Hi Fluffles in the UK! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you from this lifelong guinea pig lover and mom!

How perfectly named you are, Fluffles, for you truly are one fluffy Abyssinian boy! Your long, fluffy and flowing, coffee and caramel colored coat is simply gorgeous!!! I can only imagine what a treat it is to cuddle with you, sweetheart, cover that sweet face of yours with kisses! And not one to stand on your stunning good looks alone, you're every bit as sweet as you are handsome; packed with personality; pawsitively purrfect in every way!

Endless thanks to your human for rescuing you from that life of loneliness, springing you from that pet store and providing you with the happiest of forever homes and all the love (and food) your heart and tummy can hold; transforming you from that shy and untrusting boy she first met, to the confident and chirpy fellow we meet here today! How lucky a lady your mommy is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and as loving as you, Fluffies! You're just as special as they come, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Reading your heartwarming backstory, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration...enjoying tons of free floor time, following your mommy about the house; munching on a yummy feast of fresh fruits and veggies; receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Fluffies, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

How beautiful!!!