Thread: Precious Kitten Mike!

Precious Kitten Mike!

Dearest Mike, what an adorable, precious little mite of a kitten you are! You are so cute sitting up on your hind legs, with your bobbed tail behind and your little arms reaching out, looking up at someone or something! Your grey tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with your cute little grey nose and lovely grey eyes that match your fur. You are quite alert already for such a young lady! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Panama City Beach, FL to pet you, very gently.! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom Sydney will pet you very gently for me .

And what a wonderful new family and home you have! Your dear Mom Sydney is teaching you agility, or she thinks she is. You're already doing a great job, chasing that red laser light across the course sometimes. Of course, at other times you just want to lay around, but then you're a cat, and it seems you're already an expert at that! So much to do, and so many naps to take... You and Mom and your new family all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mike, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-20-2019 at 05:33 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a pretty little kitten you are, Mike.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Marvelous Mike

Mike, hello!!!!! You are so cute with your adorable short paws and bobbing tail! I love your fur pattern too. It's so cool that you're learning how to be agile. You already look VERY agile in your picture! It's also really smart that you take naps sometimes to charge your batteries! You're so pretty and your purrsonality is great! Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Marvelous Mike!

Squee! What a darling kitten you are, sweet Mike! You are purr-ecious and purrrr-fect! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable baby! Maybe there's a little bobcat DNA there, giving you that short tail and pounce power.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Bouncy kittens! There is nothing more delightful and you, Mike, are an endless source of delight to your people! Of course, you must nap!

May you have many. many happy and healthy years at your furrever home, sweet Mike!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda