Thread: Beauitful Kyroga!

Beauitful Kyroga!

Hi Kyroga! Happy Pet of the Day!

I was so moved, reading your proud human's tribute to her beautiful boy, your heartwarming and inspirational rags to riches rescue story! Your transformation from that sad and neglected boy your Mom first encountered, to the happy, healthy boy we meet here today is testament to the healing power of unconditional love and true devotion! And how well you have paid forward the love and kindness shown you, bringing so much joy to your Mom's life; immeasurable comfort and healing to the lives of so many others in need of "rescue!" To say you are one amazing ambassador for your species would be an understatement!

I never leave the house without him and because of that, every day he makes a difference in the lives of the people he meets. He has helped a girl overcome her fear of talking in public and she gave a speech at the capitol. He's helped another become more responsible and now she has her own pet to care for. He's helped a small boy realize that, even with his disabilities, he can have a companion to love that will love him back.
    How very blessed your Mom is, Kyroga, having a best friend and loving companion, a life changer, a soulmate in you, sweetheart! You truly are a treasure, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

His heart is a thousand times bigger than I could have ever dreamed. He is the most amazing little man I've ever had in my life. Some days, I don't know who rescued who.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kyroga! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you hold in your human's heart, seeing your exquisite photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Kyroga, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kyroga

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a great rescue story
    You have helped a lot of people with their struggles.
    Celebrate your special day and keep up the good work.

Dearest Kyroga, you are absolutely amazing! What a beautiful Bearded Dragon you are, to begin with, with those gorgeous colors and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes and what looks like a smile (and probably is!). And what a story you have to tell! Your dear person rescued you from a dire situation and brought you Home, where you and she/he have changed each others' lives very much. You are registered with the state as his/her companion pet, and you two go to work together, helping disabled adults and making great differences in their lives. You are also a spokesman for your own species, and now several of you have been rescued by loving homes, including your two little brothers. Your heart is bigger than your person ever imagined, and sometimes she/he doesn't know who rescued who! You both love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kyroga, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You have helped a lot of people, Kyroga.

Congratulations on being Pet of the DaY!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, handsome Kyroga, on being POTD! All the bad moments of your life are behind you ~ you have been rescued by a HERO and now your life is all love, security and fun. (We have rescued small pets from terrible people who had their poor pets living in the same type of cruel environments.) We loved reading about your new, happy life and are sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net