Thread: Our own PT Miss Kitty

Our own PT Miss Kitty

Concatulations dearest Miss Kitty on being chosen COTD. You look and are adorable senior kitizen.
    No wonder you have Mom wrapped around your paw. Be nice to your siblings sweetheart. Lots of
    scritches, treats and pets to you and all your siblings at home.

Dear Miss Kitty, how nice to see one of our Pet Talk "family members" here! And what a beauty of a Dilute Tortie you are! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in every one of them! You're absolutely stunning with that soft-looking fur, mostly grey with touches of pale orange here and there. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute nose that matches your pale-orange fur, and those white whiskers and mustache and beard, and those lovely pale-green eyes. And what pretty little toesies you have showing in that one photo! Looks like some pink, some grey, to go along with the rest of your coloring. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to North Carolina to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom will pet you all for me !

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a mature lady of eighteen years, and you still have quite a bit of spunk in you, especially at dinnertime. You push your kitty siblings aside so you get fed first! Sometimes you feel your age, with arthritis, bowel issues, and high blood pressure. Your dear Mom takes excellent care of you, even sneaking your meds into your food so you're sure to get them! You love to snuggle under the covers with her and sit in her lap, while she tells you how beautiful you are. Occasionally you still play and race through the house, and you love hanging out with your best friend Olive. (Is that her next to you in the last picture?) You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Miss Kitty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Olive and other kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Sparkler and Galaxy and I are celebrating with you!

Last edited by phesina; 12-14-2019 at 07:26 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you, Prathima and Pat!
    Yes, that's Olive next to Miss Kitty. It still surprises me how she tolerates Olive, but I'm always touched and happy to see them together.
    Miss Kitty is celebrating her special day by extending her 15-hour nap to 16 hours.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Good girl, Miss Kitty! Party, party, party!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It's always nice to have a Pet Talk kitty on here.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day,
    Beautiful Miss Kitty!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 12-15-2019 at 08:10 PM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, dear Miss Kitty in North Carolina! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your dilute tortie fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pet! I know you are a much loved kitty lady and I am so glad to honor you today! You snuggle with your mom, and tolerate Olive You are a precious lady! Love to Olive, Clover and Mindy too! xoxo Elyse
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-15-2019 at 06:48 PM.

Hi Miss Kitty! Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day!

Sorry I’m a little late replying, I’ve been away to visit family, but I saw it was you right away! Love your pictures!

In spite of being eighteen years old, you still look beautiful and have some spunk in you… pushing your kitty sibling away when it’s dinner time.

I’m sorry that you have arthritis, bowel issues and high blood pressure, but with a mom like yours, you get the best care, and you take your medicine like a champ, but your mom is smart and hides it in your food, so you don’t really notice, do you!

How lucky your mom is to have you on her lap and under the covers for snuggles. She loves you very much - and the rest of us enjoy hearing stories about you and seeing your pictures.

You also have Olive to hang out with, the two of look so relaxed and content together, but sometimes you get a burst of energy and race around the house…I can picture it.

Miss Kitty, I hope you and your mom will have each other for quite some time, yet! I wish you love, fun and good health!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you, Nancy, Elyse and Randi!
    Everybody spoke so kindly of Miss Kitty. She appreciates it as well.

Love and hugs, Heidi
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Marvelous Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty, what a beautiful cat you are, with a nice fur color, and great poses! You are old, but very healthy. Your mom must take great care of you, giving you your medications, and loving you. It's great that you still have spunk in you, and you look fantastic, sitting next to your best friend Olive. I congratulate you, Miss Kitty, on being Cat of the Day!