Dearest Sheshe, what a gorgeous lady you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that orange and black and white Calico fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with more Calico coloring and the long white whiskers and those lovely big yellow-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are so pretty in them all, first resting on that red cushion with the black leather behind you, then the closeup shot of your beautiful face, and then you hugging the chair leg. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Israel to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You are a mature lady of nineteen years, but you're still quite active. You like to play with your little yellow ball or chase it if your person throws it. You're also quite the cuddler, and you even hug the chair leg, as we saw in the photo! You enjoy napping on a small pillow and basking in a good sunbeam, especially in those cool winter months. You are your dear person's sweet little cat, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sheshe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.