Thread: Sweet Beautiful Sheshe!

Sweet Beautiful Sheshe!

Dearest Sheshe, what a gorgeous lady you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that orange and black and white Calico fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with more Calico coloring and the long white whiskers and those lovely big yellow-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are so pretty in them all, first resting on that red cushion with the black leather behind you, then the closeup shot of your beautiful face, and then you hugging the chair leg. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Israel to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You are a mature lady of nineteen years, but you're still quite active. You like to play with your little yellow ball or chase it if your person throws it. You're also quite the cuddler, and you even hug the chair leg, as we saw in the photo! You enjoy napping on a small pillow and basking in a good sunbeam, especially in those cool winter months. You are your dear person's sweet little cat, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sheshe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Sheshe, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat of many colors looks so soft, and your face is so pretty and full of wisdom.
    You are a great model, your pictures are gorgeous.
    I agree that you don't look your age at all, and you don't act like it. You are still playful, playing with your yellow ball. You also like to cuddle and to rest on your big soft pillow.
    Sheshe, you are a glorious senior kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Sheshe

OH MY OH MY OH MY. Sheshe, I think you are one of the most beautiful cats I have seen a picture of. You are soooo beautiful. I love your bright, shiny eyes and your markings are the most fascinating ones I've seen. Your tail is so pretty and fluffy. You are just so beautiful. You are so nice to cuddle everything, even the chair. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Sheshe!

What a beautiful Calico you are, Sheshe. Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Sheshe in Israel! You are a very gorgeous calico lady! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!

Sheshe

She is beautiful. How wonderful to share so much time with a great cat!

Sheshe the beautiful

How i love those tortie colors and patterns! Sheshe, you are gorgeous- only my own tortie Chloe (age 11) is more beautiful, but that's only my highly-biased opinion!
    Enjoy your COTD status and honors today!

bowlkat
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain