Thread: Lovable Rocket

Lovable Rocket

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  306.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You knew just which house to come to when
    you needed help with your bullet wound.
    Now you are very much part of the family.
    Celebrate your special day

Precious Rocket!

Hi Rocket! Happy Dog of the Day!

OK. That pic of you all comfy and cozy, wrapped up in that warm, fleece lined, red and black checkered blanket has my heart in meltdown mode! Then came your heart-wrenching, heartwarming rags to riches backstory!!!

I cringed, imagining you wandering the countryside injured, a bullet in your leg! Thankfully you knew just where to go for help, and the rest is happy history! What a lucky, lucky houndie pup you are, precious Rocket, having found your way to family and forever home as loving and giving, as devoted as yours; home to so many rescued strays of all shapes and sizes!!! And hopefully, after reading your amazing tale of rescue, more than a few looking for that special friend will choose rescue too, checking out the fabulous All Creatures Ranch!

All our animals are former strays, we didn't even get them at the pound. We use Texas Coalition for shots and getting them fixed, and Alvarado Vet for all other care. If anyone needs any big dogs, I mean big, All Creatures Ranch has so many to adopt as well as llamas, goats, turkeys, peacocks.
    Endless thanks to your amazing humans for opening up their home and hearts to so many animals in need, providing them with the happy, carefree, love filled lives they deserve! And what an EXTRA special addition to the pack you are, sweetheart! In the words of your human...

We couldn't ask for better, funnier, friendlier or one than Rocket, and he even guards our home. They all do.
    You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Rocket, a fighter and survivor, beautiful inside and out, an inspiration to us all...your family as well!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading all about your wonderful life, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with "big sister" Lola and all of your assorted anipals; cuddling up on the couch with your humans, wrapped in that soft, warm blanket; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Rocket, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!
    Love to all of your furry (feathered, shelled, finned?) friends too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my goodness, sweet Rocket, what a gorgeous guy you are! Just look at that FACE, such a picture of devotion and love and contentment, with your dear person holding your blanket around it like a hood. You're just so adorable!

What a story you have to tell! You were a stray, wounded with a bullet in your leg, and somehow you knew just where to come, to your dear future-people's house. They took you to the vet and got you fixed up, and you've been their dog ever since. Now you're part of their whole dear family of rescued animals! You and they all guard your home. You especially look up to your big sister Lola, an eight-year-old Chihuahua mix, so much smaller than you. You and they and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rocket, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Lola and other rescue housemates are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

And great, GREAT thanks to your dear people for rescuing so many wonderful animals and giving them such a perfect forever home, full of care and love and good food. Blessings to you and all the animals from the bottom of my heart!

Last edited by phesina; 12-11-2019 at 09:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, loveable Rocket!

Thanks to Rocket's people for helping so many animals!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana