Thread: Wonderful Wiley!

Wonderful Wiley!

Dearest Wiley, what a beautiful Red Painted Turtle you are! Those colors are absolutely gorgeous, and you are so cute looking straight out at me. You live with your dear friend Jacob and his family in a New York City apartment, just the right size space for you. What a terrific Christmas present you were for Jacob three years ago! You like swimming around in your tank and basking in the sun. When Jacob puts his finger in the tank, you follow it back and forth for a swim. And sometimes he takes you out of the tank, so you can walk around on the floor. You and Jacob love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wiley, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Jacob and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-10-2019 at 08:40 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wiley

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  196.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You would be a perfect pet for an apartment,
    or any place for that matter.
    Celebrate your special day

Wonderful Wiley!

Hi beautiful Wiley, best turtle in the whole wide world!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud young man Jacob, too!

What a very special gift your young man was blessed with, that wonderful Christmas 4 years ago! And Christmas also being your Gotcha Day, I can only imagine how very special a celebration it is for Jacob and for you, come each 25th of December!

It's wonderful to learn how very loved you are, Wiley! You and Jacob were definitely meant to be as one! What a lucky young man Jacob is, having a beautiful, gentle and loving best friend for life in you! You truly are the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...swimming about your tank, basking in the sun and chowing down on some yummy turtle food; maybe enjoying some special time out of your tank; being love and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love to you, beautiful Wiley, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful! What a sweet face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Wonderful Wiley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Wiley, on being POTD! You are a handsome, unique and very special pet! Turtles are awesome and Wiley is the best! We loved reading about your wonderful life and loving home in NYC. Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie ~ bask in the sun and enjoy your special honor! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net