Hi Lily! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Yorkie girl you are, Lily! Your coloring is gorgeous, like spun gold, and how pretty are those hair bows! Love the Christmas themed red, so festive! Butt you're right; pink is the color of choice for we girly girls! And don't get me started on those big, brown and eyes and black button nose!

How lucky your humans are, sweetheart, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you; having known your love and companionship the past 17 wonderful years! As your Mom says, you may be a wee one, but in personality and heart you're queen-sized! You truly are a gem, Lily, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lily! Meeting you, reading your Mom's love filled tribute and see your heart-melting pics has made my evening! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...taking a nice, long car ride or maybe a walk, meeting new people and making new friends; playing with your no doubt impressive assortment of toys, hehe; munching on some yummy cheese; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Lily, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Pretty in any color!!!