Thread: Blissful Bollo

Blissful Bollo

Bollo, what an adorable tabby you are! You're eyes are so pretty and your markings are gorgeous. You are so smart, knowing how to play fetch, and your face expression in your photo is just so cute! You look just like a big cinnamon bun, with all those handsome colors. Congratulations on being cat of the day, Blissful Bollo!

Dearest Bollo, you are utterly adorable, indeed! What a gorgeous young man you are! Your brown-black tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and the long white whiskers and those lovely big eyes that almost match your fur. You look like you just might be judging your dear person as he/she takes the picture, as she thinks you are! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Mexico to pet you, and pet your girl kitty housemate sister, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You like to bring one of your toys to your person to throw so you can bring it back. Your person says your soul is half dog! You sleep in a bun shape, and that's how you got your name, because "Bollo" means bun in Spanish! Your person's mom brought you home when you were just a tiny baby, so you have been loved by your dear family your whole life. You are different from your kitty sister, and I hope we will meet her here one of these days, too. You and she and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling blissful Bollo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty sister and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, adorable Bollo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana