Thread: Team Phoebe and Ash!

Team Phoebe and Ash!

Greetings, beautiful Phoebe and Ash! Happy Dogs of the Day to you, from all in this Lab loving home!

How lucky are we, having not just one but two beautiful Labbies as our featured honorees! What a precious pair you two sweethearts make! Having been mom to several Labs over the years, I know first hand the joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives, and in your family's case, double the joy, love and laughter! Labs are well known for retaining that puppy love for life (and mischief) well into adulthood and you, Phoebe and Ash, are living proof of that! As your Mom says, "never a dull moment!"

Both Phoebe and Ash are two years old and add so much fun and live to our home and lives - there's never a dull moment. While they are so willing to please and comfort and are strangers to no one, you can't take your eyes off them for one second. What one doesn't think of, the other does, and they are constantly involved in some sort of mischief. But we couldn't love them anymore than we do!
    No breed "does" double teaming better than a pair of Labs! Oh, how very blessed your family is, having two beautiful, personality packed, loyal and loving furkids in you two! You're everything we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed and then some; gentle giants with hearts of gold; perfection on 4 (or 8) paws!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ash and Phoebe! Meeting you today has brought some much needed *sunshine* to my dark and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...getting into all sorts of fun mischief, keeping your humans in stitches with your antics; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Phoebe and Ash, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Phoebe and Ash

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 237
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day.
    What a handsome couple.
    I'm sure you do liven up the place, after all
    two are better than one.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day, Phoebe and Ash!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh my goodness, dearest Phoebe and Ash, what a terrific pair you make! You are both beautiful, and you look so serious and solemn in that great photo (while you're quite likely planning some mischief to get up to ). You have the most delightful personalities, too! You're very friendly with everyone, so willing to please and comfort. You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Phoebe and Ash, on being chosen today's Dogs of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Phoebe and Ash

Hello Girls, What a beautiful twosome you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photo--such nice looking dogs. I hope you two have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats to both of you for being DOTD!