Dearest Jolt, you are gorgeous! What a good-looking guy you are! You are a fine example of a Tabby/Abyssinian mix, with that tabby-patterned and ticked fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those long, LOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and the cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Bethlehem, PA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrson just adopted each other this past September from the Center for Animal Health and Welfare. He/she is so happy about that, and we're sure you are too! You have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You enjoy exploring cabinets and closets, playing with your flying mousie, and being brushed (though NOT on your tummy). Head, back, and chin pets are always welcome, but tummy and legs are off limits. You snuggle up to your dear Purrrson to watch TV or sleep, but you don't like to sit on her/his lap or be picked up. You two love each other very much, don't you. You're an absolute doll, so much fun, just the right cat! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jolt, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

And we join you and your Purrrson in hoping the other shelter kitties, particularly the seniors, all find good homes, too. As he/she says, "They all deserve a fur-ever home." So true!