Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's smiling Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

So sorry folks, the day has gotten away from me, I will not be updating the sites until much later, so will have them up for tomorrow.
    I've Been Frosted

I gave had a frustrating day, but will be updating h\the pets later.
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, that's okay. Do it when you have the chance. And take it easy. You have a lot on your plate, so to speak.

Did the kittens go to their new homes?

Best wishes to all!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

The two kittens that left got very good homes. The orange boy is still here, as is Fancy, the polydactyl. I got a great picture of her paw "beans" - but then my phone got too badly broken to even recover anything from, so I will have to take a new one. Sigh. I spent two days trying to get it transferred over to my new phone to no avail, as I had stopped paying for extra back-up data for it. So the last few days worth of photos were gone. I usually download stuff fairly often, so didn't lose toooooo much. But it was a horrible couple days dealing with the phone company.
    I've Been Frosted

7. Aw! so sorry to hear that Karen
    i hate losing pictures; even if it was only a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    Aw! so sorry to hear that Karen
    i hate losing pictures; even if it was only a few.
    Thanks. More bothersome is months worth of text messages, and a few contacts, but i can rebuild the contacts,

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    The two kittens that left got very good homes. The orange boy is still here, as is Fancy, the polydactyl. I got a great picture of her paw "beans" - but then my phone got too badly broken to even recover anything from, so I will have to take a new one. Sigh. I spent two days trying to get it transferred over to my new phone to no avail, as I had stopped paying for extra back-up data for it. So the last few days worth of photos were gone. I usually download stuff fairly often, so didn't lose toooooo much. But it was a horrible couple days dealing with the phone company.
    What a headache, Karen! I'm sorry your phone was broken and for the loss of the photos. I'm glad you didn't lose too many. And I hope things are working well with the new phone now!

I'm glad the two kittens have gone to very good homes, and I'm looking forward to news about the orange boy and Fancy.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Thank you, Karen, for having all the animals up so nice and early!

Death thought about it.

The orange kitten, whose "temporary" name os Sven is now permanent, got adopted last night. His new family is a young man and his girlfriend who live less than a mile from us - and is their first "child" together. His "grandma" was there to welcome Sven home as well, so kitten will get plenty of loving during the transition time.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Cat, Dog and Pet are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog(s) and Cat and Pet of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    The orange kitten, whose "temporary" name os Sven is now permanent, got adopted last night. His new family is a young man and his girlfriend who live less than a mile from us - and is their first "child" together. His "grandma" was there to welcome Sven home as well, so kitten will get plenty of loving during the transition time.
    Wonderful news about Sven! We're sending loving good wishes to him and his new family and home.

And loving good wishes to the other two kittens and their new families and homes, and to Fancy at home!

Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Wonderful news about Sven! We're sending loving good wishes to him and his new family and home.

And loving good wishes to the other two kittens and their new families and homes, and to Fancy at home!

Another update, Sven's name is now Sven Bengal - to give him an important name to match his tiger coloring, but they are calling him Bengi for short mostly. All is well.
    I've Been Frosted