Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat are up at last!

The striped kitten got deliver to its new home today, with a kiss from you, Sandra, and is gonna be much loved. Its new Papa set its box on the living room floor, and said he would let kitten decide when to pop out and explore. When his boys (young men) decide on a name, I will update you.
    I've Been Frosted

fghoieks Guest
    I have always been a pet lover. I love all animals. But my story is rather strange. All my life I was a big admirer of cats, I am from 919 area code. When my daughter was young I brought home a small cat. But it never was good to my kid. So we gave it over to my mom. And my daughter started to ask to get a dog. I finally gave in, and a beautiful dachshund appeared in my family. That is the best animal ever.
    Last edited by fghoieks; 05-04-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post

The striped kitten got deliver to its new home today, with a kiss from you, Sandra, and is gonna be much loved. Its new Papa set its box on the living room floor, and said he would let kitten decide when to pop out and explore. When his boys (young men) decide on a name, I will update you.

Aww! That's wonderful Karen!!! Little Stripey is in good hands!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

So sweet! Looking forward to learning about the kitten's homecoming adventures and new name!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat are up.

Stripey Kitten now has a name, "Elly" - its gender is not yet known, its nickname here was Squirmy. But is it is a boy he will be Elliot, after TS Elliot, writer of cat poetry and other works, and if it is a girl, it will be Ella after Miss Ella FitzGerald.

Please forgive me for the lateness of postings, perhaps after tomorrow, I can get things better again.

Marigold has been calling for her missing kitten, which is of course to be expected, but also heart wrenching.

Tomorrow morning, between 9:10 and 9:18 am will be five years since I, and the world, lost Paul. Please say a prayer for me, and hug someone.

I know I am blessed, and have a wonderful new home, and life, but these days are still hard.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for you and for Paul, dear Karen.

{{{HUGS!}}} Love from Pat (and Sparkler and Galaxy)
    Last edited by phesina; 05-04-2020 at 01:50 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

I've Been Frosted

Stripey Kitten now has a name, "Elly" - its gender is not yet known, its nickname here was Squirmy. But is it is a boy he will be Elliot, after TS Elliot, writer of cat poetry and other works, and if it is a girl, it will be Ella after Miss Ella FitzGerald.

Please forgive me for the lateness of postings, perhaps after tomorrow, I can get things better again.

Marigold has been calling for her missing kitten, which is of course to be expected, but also heart wrenching.

Tomorrow morning, between 9:10 and 9:18 am will be five years since I, and the world, lost Paul. Please say a prayer for me, and hug someone.

I know I am blessed, and have a wonderful new home, and life, but these days are still hard.
    Will be thinking of you all day today, Karen, sending you a healing prayer and a warm hug.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Will be thinking of you all day today, Karen, sending you a healing prayer and a warm hug.
    Thank you, Sandra.
    I've Been Frosted

So sorry, everyone. Today has been very busy, and I have not had a chance to get the pets done even yet, and have more to do. So I will just update with today's dates on the home pages, and there will be new honorees tomorrow.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up!

The fluffy kitten is in her new home, and already much adored. Her new Dad thought he lost her, just couldn;t find her anywhere ... then eventually realized she was curled up sleeping in her new big sister - a rough collie - 's tail. How cute is that?

We are preparing for an overnight snowstorm, believe it or not!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks, Karen!

How nice that the fluffy kitten has gone to her new home! Welcome HOME, little baby, and may you and all your new family share great happiness and love!

And have you heard back on how Elly is doing in his/her new home? May Elly and all the new family be sharing great happiness and love, too!

Last edited by phesina; 05-08-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    Death thought about it.

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat are up - been a crazy day here. But the kitten we are keeping - the runt, mostly black with a white belly spot, very shy, has name. Its name is Sunflower, though if it turns out to be male, we can spell it Sonflower.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat are up, have been for a bit now.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Pets are up - sorry, Mondays are crazy nowadays.
    I've Been Frosted