Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    Explain, please.
    Mr. Bean went missing weeks ago, broke his tether, we figured he was getting chased by predators. But then when we figured he had been eaten by the coy wolves, he was spotted in a local state park, near the rocks at the head of the waterfall - treacherous going for humans and predators, easy for goat.

However, when we tried to go get him, the place was packed with tourists from out of state, and we could not find him. Tried several times, the local deputy was helping, armed with peppermints in crinkly plastic ... but nope. Then last Thursday, he was spotted in a different state park, but I was here at the Post Office working, and Kermit was in northern Vermont with the car, so we sent our friend Court, who had met Mr.Bean at least. Alas, no luck. But this weekend, suddenly Court and friend showed up - with Mr. Bean tied three ways in the back of his truck!
    I've Been Frosted

I will get the pets up at midnight, as I keep hetting them up later each day, got interrupted too much to get them up yet today.

So sorry everyone. I know people visit and post more in the morning anyway, so will get them finished and like I said, hit a mental reset and upload at midnight, like we used to do.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up.

Rain is blessedly falling down, and leaves are falling like brilliant-hued snow.
    I've Been Frosted

So sorry, the day went all crazy busy! But todays Pets, Cat and Dogs are now up!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you, Karen!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Today is the penultimate Farmer's Market - getting ready to head down, but will have the pets up early tomorrow, I promise!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Pet, Cat and Dog are up!
    I've Been Frosted