Thread: Is this website finished?

Is this website finished?

I miss the posts!

No, I am sorry, I have been so busy that I have not had time to update the sites. But I hope to restart tomorrow, new month, new start.

You all know I now have a full-time job, and the farm, and I still have clients for whom I do work. And my old computer - that I am using to post this, can no longer run Photoshop, which I use to process the images. I recently was able to buy a newer computer, and hope to get back to updating the sites more regularly once that is set up.
    Getting the house and farm ready for winter is also urgent right now, with snow in the forecast too.

Please forgive me, there are still only 24 hours in a day, and I need about 30 to get everything done. And I know that if my mother could not manage to stretch time given 72 1/2 years of earnest trying, there is no hope for me, or any of us.
    I've Been Frosted

Hang in there, gillcieri! I'm glad it's still here, still going. I check in frequently, and I'm glad to see it each time.

Thank you, Karen, for keeping on! Take the time and space you need to contend with all the incredible immediate demands on your time and energy. And take good care of yourself. I'll keep checking.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Tinker
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery