Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182
Results 1,216 to 1,224 of 1224

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

I am so sorry everyone that I have not been able to update the sites lately. My old computer will no longer run the software I use to prepare the photos. I was recently finally able to get a new(er) computer, once I get that set up, and things switched over, I should be able to update them more often.

Love you all, and thank you for your patience.
    I've Been Frosted

2. you dont and shouldnt feel like you owe an explanation Karen computers can be finicky or plum stop working. everyone should get that,, and if they dont; they will one day... lol

thanks for keeping this place up and going!

Hi everyone. I am not dead, or sick, and the crazily insane season at the Post Office finally seems to calming. I hope to soon resume updating the sites.

We have had issues with neighbors complaining about our dogs (who would chase predators off the property), and they have to be locked up during the day,. We have since had several birds - including pretty Maggie, the Muscovy female duck, to predation during daylight hours, taken right from the yard. It is sad and difficult. We do not want to limit the birds ability to exercise and forage, but may need to.

Any nominations would be great to get, so we have candidates to feature!
    I've Been Frosted

Still alive, just very busy and sorry for not getting the sites updated.
    I've Been Frosted

I apologize again, I hope to get back to updating the sites soon.
    I've Been Frosted

Hugs and purrrs to you, Karen, and all your family of so many species there!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Today's Cat, Dog and now PetoftheDay are now up. So sorry for the delays everyone. I will do their social media in the morning, and try to get the sites updated more frequently.
    I've Been Frosted

Yay! (I'm trying to put a message in our Facebook group but for some reason it won't save on my phone)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up! Have been since midnight, but I did not get a chance to post about it until now. I will go do their social media now!
    I've Been Frosted