Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1224

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

As things have been so very busy, and today is Farmer's Market, I will be updating the sites later tonight, for tomorrow's honorees, and try to get things up earlier each day.

On the exciting side - we have three baby goslings that hatched yesterday! A cute surprise!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up at last. Sorry everyone for the gap in days, life has been crazy busy. I will do these honorees social media posts in the morning, and try to get the sites up every day again.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are updated at last.

Sorry as always for the gap in days. Life has been so very busy and stressful and busy - but we have two baby peafowl - one for each momma, which is very exciting. I have no pictures, but Kermit got one video of them at last.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!

This is my Dad's and my Mum-in-law's birthdays, so happy heavenly birthday!
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry everyone. I will update the sites tonight for tomorrow. Life has just been so busy, and stressful.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so very sorry everyone! If I described everything going on it would be like a soap opera - but I will spare you.

New baby chicks are peeping, though, so tiny and cute, and our first peafowl baby is doing well. Boo is huge, and still growing!
    I've Been Frosted

I am not dead, and thankfully, neither is Kritter the wazilla, nor is Kermit. We had been havng a very stressful week last week, and then Thursday Kermit ended up getting taken by ambulance to the hospital. He had a heart attack. He had a cardiac catheterization on Friday. He is still in the Massachusetts hospital where they transported him from our local small hospital. He is making some improvement, and will hopefully be allowed to come home by this weekend, but will have to do a lot of rehab work from home.

Kritter the Wazilla - he's a llama, alpaca mix, our big white fluffy guy you have seen in pictures often. He hate getting shorn, and usually requires getting sedated to do so. Well, he ended up with wool rot, and in the moisture that built up, he had a very bad fly strike which almost killed him. When randy discovered it, I spoke to the vet, I washed his neck where it was. We got Ultra Guard (pymethrin and per -something - like Frontline for large animals) and sprayed him down. But they then migrated to his chest. He was weak and anemic, but yesterday the vet came, sheared all the affected areas - with our friend Andy and Randy helping to keep Kritter in place, and although everyone knows camelids spit, this was the first time I have seen Kritter do so. He was NOT happy, but is now clean shaven in all the affected areas, got a shot of antibiotics, and a lot stronger and more comfortable.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are updated at last. I will do their social media tomorrow morning, as I usually do when I get them up so late.

Again, my apologies, everyone.
    I've Been Frosted

Speedy recovery to Kermit, good Rehab and all the best to both of you. Take care.

Get well soon!

So very sorry to hear this, Karen! How scary! Thankfully Kermit is on the mend, hopefully home soon! Fingers crossed the rehab goes well, but sounds like you're going to be shouldering much of the farm work for now. Be sure to take care of yourself too! And poor Kritter!😢 Thankfully he's doing much better now too!

XOXOXO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Terrifying, to be honest. But I have these broad Swedish shoulders for a reason, I guess! He had a second cardiac arrest, but is now in Brattleboro Memorial, much closer to home.
    I've Been Frosted

Good grief, Karen! I'm so sorry to learn what has been happening with you and your dear ones! I'm glad that Kermit is now in Brattleboro Memorial, much closer to home.

Sending you all loads of loving good wishes and prayers and warm healing energies. I'm very glad and grateful for you that Kermit and Kritter are both getting the excellent care they need. May they continue to heal, and may you keep well and healthy yourself, Karen.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Terrifying, to be honest. But I have these broad Swedish shoulders for a reason, I guess! He had a second cardiac arrest, but is now in Brattleboro Memorial, much closer to home.
    Oh no!!! At least he's closer to home. Can't imagine how you're coping, Karen. Hoping for a more encouraging update next few days. For now, don't worry about posting pets, Karen. That can wait. You have too much to deal with right now. Sending lots of positive vibes and healing prayers for you all.
    XOXOXO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are now up!
    I've Been Frosted