Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Today's Dog of the Day is up, Cat of the Day is up, and Pet is now, too!

Also the chaos at the house is getting better, we are so busy getting ready for winter to set in. Tomorrow will be stretching the netting for the expanded aviary for the shagga birds (eared pheasants), it is much bigger, so we will need help. but I am recruiting!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh dear, Pet Talk folks. I am not dead, just terribly busy. I promise to update the sites tonight, been busy with Post Office and running errands, etc.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up.

Because they are so late, such a long, sometimes frustrating day, I will change the date at midnight and make them tomorrow's honorees as well, and do their social media tomorrow.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog and Cat of the Day are up! Pet will be much later, sorry, folks.
    I've Been Frosted

Cat picture is still Wynter from Monday. Text and later photo for a cat named Smokey.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sorry, just fixed that.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Sorry, just fixed that.
    Still names Wynter as yesterday's COTD in the heading, but with Smokey's tribute and pics? No Pet of the Day? All I see in the banners are former honorees Boo and Thor.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Still names Wynter as yesterday's COTD in the heading, but with Smokey's tribute and pics? No Pet of the Day? All I see in the banners are former honorees Boo and Thor.
    Aww, I will fix those, and will upload the day's pets in a bit.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up at last. I fixed Smokey the Cat's archive page so it has his name in the heading as well.

Thanksgiving is always both a difficult day for me, missing Paul and his family members who have died in the time since his death - my mum-in-law and all her brothers - and busy here at the Post Office.

Yesterday was spent preparing for the first major storm of the season, getting building supplies and other tools etc. tucked safely inside or under cover, as today's wet snow up on the hill (I am only at 600ft above sea level here at the Post Office, and it is mostly rain here, but the farm is at 1,640ft.) will freeze into solid ice when the precipitation stops and bitter cold sets in.
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, the POTD M'n'M's page has his picture at the top, but below after the text there are still the pictures of Boo, the Syrian Hamster, from the previous day.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Today's Dog and Cat of the Day are up, Pet is now up as well!
    I've Been Frosted

I will not be able to update the sites today, but will tonight for tomorrow, so sorry.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up at last.

Vast apologies, everyone, been dealing with a lot emotionally and work wise, but now got the sites updated.
    I've Been Frosted

Yesterday was busy from the time I got up, then away from home from 11:20 am until late at night, today has been crazy busy all day - as Mondays in December in the Post Office are won't to be. Sigh.

I am so sorry, everyone. I will update the sites tonight for tomorrow. There just are not enough hours in the day.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are now up! Sorry everyone for the missing days.
    I've Been Frosted