Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!

Hot here, but not as hot as elsewhere! And at least we have shade - and ponds!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Oh, yes - besides Kermit and I (mostly Kermit for the outside animals, as I am at work four days a week, we usually have a WOOF-er (Workers on Organic Farms) of sometimes a Helpex person, but right now we have a helper who lives here - this winter he was upstairs, but now has his own "bus" - a combination camper, house and bus - parked here that he lives in. He is a chef whose job got COVIDed pout of existence, but has found new purpose working with animals.
    Good, I'm glad you have some help there. A lot of animals, with a lot of different needs!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So sorry folks. today was a crazy day. I will skip today, and update the sites tonight for tomorrow's honorees, okay?

The wonderful people at Gerda's Equine Rescue - https://gerdasequinerescue.org/ - had their silent auction, and so were sending out all the "prizes" that people won today, And we also had lots of packages and mail. Monday's are sometimes Monday-er than others. Sigh.

I hope everyone is well, and keeping cool. Wylder (formerly Wilbur) the pig is settling in nicely, so that is a good thing.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and and Pet of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up! Sorry about yes day, folks, another crazy busy in odd ways day.

Beatiful day here, the heat and humidity are both much lessened, thank good ness!
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, COTD Shadow's page still has Tuesday's date on it. (DOTD and POTD have today's.)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

I will fix that, and sorry folks - busy day today, all is well, but stressful in ways. I have to get ready for Farmer's Market, will update the pets tonight for tomorrow. Sigh.
    I've Been Frosted

I am sorry, everyone. I am alive and well, just have been incredibly busy. Kermit iOS dealing with an extended reaction to his second CPVID vaccine, whereas I had no reaction at all. My arm was not even sore this time! But anyway, I have had tp do more around the farm these past few days, but I promise I will restart the sites tomorrow, Monday. I feel like I am letting you all down.

But in happy news, we have our first gosling of the season, all bright yellow and fluffy, and I just found out we have ducklings, safe and inside the barn, so that's nice.
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations on the new babies! Welcome to the world, little gosling and little ducklings!

Death thought about it.

Today's Cat, Pet and Dog of the Day are up! Busy Monday, and rainy at the start. We lost power for a while here, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Oops!

Today's (last night's) POTD, Sun Conure Snickers, has the name of the previous POTD (Linchen) up.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I fixed that one her archive page, sorry!

And today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up! Happy #FluffyFursday, everyone!
    I've Been Frosted

As is usual on Fridays i the Summer, I will be updating the pets late tonight to be Saturday's featured nominees. There simply are not enough hours in the day sometimes.
    I've Been Frosted