Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1224

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

I am so sorry, folks. I will update the sites tomorrow, it has been a stressful day.
    I've Been Frosted

Today’s Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up. Sorry for the gap in days.

Oops!

Hi Karen...

Today's DOTD, Bubba, is a Rottweiler, not a Lab. And the COTD page still shows Maggie, from a few days ago, not a Siamese as shown in the thumbnail.

And if someone else wouldn't mind posting on the DOTD from a few days ago, Perelka, I would appreciate it. She's a senior, and seeing "0" replies...

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2022/August/17.html

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I don't know how I missed Perelka. I've tried to check for new animals each day. I must have missed that day.

I'll post on her today.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Karen...

Today's DOTD, Bubba, is a Rottweiler, not a Lab. And the COTD page still shows Maggie, from a few days ago, not a Siamese as shown in the thumbnail.

And if someone else wouldn't mind posting on the DOTD from a few days ago, Perelka, I would appreciate it. She's a senior, and seeing "0" replies...

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2022/August/17.html
    I will fix all that now. Sorry everyone.
    I've Been Frosted

I am sorry I have been so unsteady, things have been pretty crazy.
    I've Been Frosted

Better to take care of yourself, Karen, even if posting the pets has to wait. I'm a big proponent of self-care and you're having to deal with a lot right now! And of course I hope Kermit is doing better!🤞🤞🤞

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Better to take care of yourself, Karen, even if posting the pets has to wait. I'm a big proponent of self-care and you're having to deal with a lot right now! And of course I hope Kermit is doing better!爛爛爛
    Thank you so much! So many strange things have been happening, but we survive!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog(s), Cat and Pet of the Day are up! I will do their social media posts in the morning.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry, folks, I am having hardware issues, so will not be able to update the sites today, as I wished,
    I've Been Frosted

Still having hardware issues, but today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are now up.

I know the images at the bottom are not updated, I will fix that when I can.

I will post their Social Media posts in the morning, so sorry folks.
    I've Been Frosted

So sorry, I will updates the sites tomorrow morning early. Been a busy day, and have obligations now.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!

This is the anniversary of the beginning of our websites. Today begins the 25th year of PetoftheDay.com - Paul and I started it on September 1, 1997. And a year later, Dog and Cat got their own pages!

I am sorry I have been tardy getting the daily sites up some days, and missed others entirely, and have been wholly inconsistent, and thank you all for your patience with me.

Life in Vermont is wonderful, and busy, and full of animals, bu of course these websites are still of paramount importance! It is part of Paul's legacy on this earth, after all.

Please help keep the sites alive - nominate your pets, and tell friends to do so as well! I love carrying on the path we set out, to bring people a new reason to smile every day, and to celebrate pets, people, and the love and relationships between them.
    I've Been Frosted

So sorry for the lack of updates, everyone. i will work on getting the sites updated today.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog of the Day and Cat of the Day are up!

Sorry I won;t be able to update today's Pet of the Day - I will do so tomorrow. it has been a stressful day, and I am still having hardware issues.
    I've Been Frosted