Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1224

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Today's Dog and Cat of the Day are up! And today's Pet is now, too!

Crazy busy day here at the Post Office!

Seems the pets you posted last night/today's (Tues.) pets are all mixed up with yesterday's.

DOTD today has yesterday's name, Earl. It's Barley
    COTD today may have the wrong age, city/state. Would be quite a coincidence if both were 12 and from the Bronx?
    POTD today is a guinea pig (not rabbit) and named Ginger, not Lucy (yesterday's bunny).

How is Dusky???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Seems the pets you posted last night/today's (Tues.) pets are all mixed up with yesterday's.

DOTD today has yesterday's name, Earl. It's Barley
    COTD today may have the wrong age, city/state. Would be quite a coincidence if both were 12 and from the Bronx?
    POTD today is a guinea pig (not rabbit) and named Ginger, not Lucy (yesterday's bunny).

How is Dusky???
    Sorry, I will fix those mistakes. Diego is four and from Germany!

It was a crazy day. Thanks for letting me know.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry folks, today was a very busy day. I will updates the sites later tonight for tomorrow, and try to get back on track posting every day. And sorry - Dusky is doing better, but still not at 100% - we think he has been getting food he should not yet have from the neighbors, as he puked some food we know we didn't give him. So the blockage must still be partially there, but his energy level is normal, and he seems otherwise okay - not acting like he's in pain or anything. So frustrating, but still trying to avoid costly and traumatic - physically for recovery terms - surgery.
    I've Been Frosted

Dagnabbit, folks, still didn't get a chance, but I promise tonight i will update the sites for tomorrow. Sigh.
    I've Been Frosted

As you can see, today's Dog, Pet and Cat of the Day are up.
    I've Been Frosted

So sorry, folks, today has been very busy, start to finish, and very stressful. Dusky is still doing well, thank goodness

. I will make today's Pet, Dog and Cat(s) tomorrow's honorees, totally not my intention.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm so glad to hear that Dusky is doing well! I'd been thinking about him and meaning to ask.

Please give him some special cuddles and pets for me.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Best news, Dusky!!!👍👏🤗

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat of the Day are uppity up!

And Dusky says thanks.
    I've Been Frosted

Because I have been posting about Dusky in this thread, I will continue ....

Last night, he felt well enough to break the gate and get out and run. He went to our friend's house - where her dog, with whom he has been enamored since he was a little puppy who met this statuesque blonde beauty. We thought maybe he got into dog food over there, or some garbage, but he was very sick this morning, and we feared he had eaten something and the blockage reoccurred. He was shaking, could barely walk, and was whimpering. Fearing the worst, off to the emergency vet -this time in Lebanon New Hampshire.

Pet Talk prayers and Coca Cola worked miracles. His blockage is now entirely gone!!! His Lyme disease has come back, so he will be on meds for that again. But that's such a relief! No broken bones, no injuries, no blockage. No Sir Jury required. Such a relief! They (Kermit, Dusky and Lulu) are on their way home. And Dusky gets to eat dog food again - it has been difficult feeding them separately, as since she arrived as a little puppy, Dusky has always let Lulu eat first, then started his food. And of course, she wanted the "special food he was getting - liquified slurry - and he wanted her food!
    I've Been Frosted

Wow! What a wonderful update regrading Dusky and his blockage! But how frightening, having to rush him off to a NH vet, suffering such scary symptoms! How did the vet know the blockage was cleared? Well, regardless, that's terrific news, and hopefully he'll be eating with gusto, no puking! But isn't this Dusky's 2nd bout with Lyme? I thought after his first bout he was vaccinated against it. Well, I hope his symptoms subside soon with the help of his medication; poor boy has been through so much! Love and hugs to dear Dusky, and Lulu too!!!

While I'm here...Today's DOTD, Ladybug, is a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Wow! What a wonderful update regrading Dusky and his blockage! But how frightening, having to rush him off to a NH vet, suffering such scary symptoms! How did the vet know the blockage was cleared? Well, regardless, that's terrific news, and hopefully he'll be eating with gusto, no puking! But isn't this Dusky's 2nd bout with Lyme? I thought after his first bout he was vaccinated against it. Well, I hope his symptoms subside soon with the help of his medication; poor boy has been through so much! Love and hugs to dear Dusky, and Lulu too!!!

While I'm here...Today's DOTD, Ladybug, is a girl.
    Oops, fixed that! Thank you!

We thought the blockage had reoccured, so they did an x-ray - and voila - nothing there! Dusky has had Lyme and been treated for it before, yes, and has been vaccinated against it.But this is his second bout anyway. We suspect he may have had it lurking in his system before we ever adopted him. He was found as a puppy in a box by the side of the road, so covered with fleas and ticks that he was anemic and barely survived. Since then, he has been essentially "allergic" to fleas, and it would make sad sense that Lyme has been present in his system since then.
    I've Been Frosted

Good grief, Dusky, and Karen and Kermit and Lulu and all! What a harrowing episode to experience!

We're so glad you are doing so much better after all that, Dusky! And so glad the blockage is gone and you can eat dog food again!

You have our continuing prayers and good wishes and healing energies. Be Well!!!

From Pat and Sparkler and Tinker
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Good grief, Dusky, and Karen and Kermit and Lulu and all! What a harrowing episode to experience!

We're so glad you are doing so much better after all that, Dusky! And so glad the blockage is gone and you can eat dog food again!

You have our continuing prayers and good wishes and healing energies. Be Well!!!

From Pat and Sparkler and Tinker
    Thanks everyone.

The hardest part now is because of the bruising he has (we think he was kicked when he was out the other night, whether by a human or a donkey if he was annoying them) but in any case he is on a "out only on a leash" no running, no jumping orders. So Lulu gets to go out and supervise, but not Dusky. So sad!

Folks, I won't be updating the sites today, but will do so tonight for tomorrow. A lot of driving today, now I have to go host the Ceramics Open Studio, as one of the usual hosts is in Spain (Her fiancé is a professional bike racer), and the other is traveling for the weekend, the only chance she has gotten lately! (She has two small children, so this is a big deal for her!)
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up at last. Rain all day today, and it will freeze tonight, and a busy day at the Post Office.

Hope you are all well, warm and dry!
    I've Been Frosted