Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Sorry for not posting, but today';s Dog, Cat and Pet have been up for a while! Crazy day weather wise and human wise!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Pets are up.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so so sorry, folks, that things have been so late this month. I am just going to keep yesterday's Pet, Dog and Cat up for today, the Leap Day, and start tomorrow with the fresh month as a fresh start and have the pets up in the morning.

It is so hard, sometimes, to know I am failing Paul's memory and legacy by not getting things done and up on time. It makes me heartsick and sad, but does not mean there are any more hours in the day.

Please folks, tell any friends with pets about the site, and to nominate their beloved pets, dogs, and cats.

I so do not want the site to die.
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Karen, thanks so much for all your hard work and for keeping it going. I so don't want the site to die, either! I love Pet Talk and am so grateful to you and dear Paul for creating this wonderful world.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Galaxy
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I am so so sorry, folks, that things have been so late this month. I am just going to keep yesterday's Pet, Dog and Cat up for today, the Leap Day, and start tomorrow with the fresh month as a fresh start and have the pets up in the morning.

It is so hard, sometimes, to know I am failing Paul's memory and legacy by not getting things done and up on time. It makes me heartsick and sad, but does not mean there are any more hours in the day.

Please folks, tell any friends with pets about the site, and to nominate their beloved pets, dogs, and cats.

I so do not want the site to die.
    Haven't been checking in often enough but I am definately glad I did. Quit apologizing Karen. It's ridiculous and you know it. Do what you can, no more or less. How do think Paul would feel to hear you say this "It is so hard, sometimes, to know I am failing Paul's Memory and legacy by not getting things up on time. it makes me heartsick and sad, but does not mean there are any more hrs. In the day...... No offence but you sound like martyr. He would probably be appalled. No one will drop dead if this website is stagnant for a while or ...dies altogether, God forbid. Take care of yourself and do something different for a change if that's what you need. Life is about change and I'm pretty sure that anyone who loves you wants you to do what's best for you and your health and well being. Shape up!!

Blog Entries
    P.s. I have been on and off Pet Talk for years. I am not marginalizing how much it means to you and all the reasons why. Sometimes change is good too, for many reasons and making this website a big part of your identity might be sucking at this time and moving in a different direction for a while or forever is merely a thought that is perfectly acceptable to consider, yes it is. 🌹👍🏿😘

Karen, I'm sure Paul would understand if things aren't going smooth all the time. You have had so many changes in your life lately. So until you get more time and less problems, why not keep the pets going every two days, like Sandra suggested. You need more nominations anyway, and people will most likely enjoy their pets being featured for two whole days, and the rest of us will have more time to reply.

I am going to look after my friend's dog next month, so I will encourage her to let me nominate her - a female Springer Spaniel. I just need the story and some pics.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Today's March 1 Pet, Dog and Cat are up!

Thanks for your messages, everyone.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Cat, Dog, Pet of the WEEK sounds fabulous. Lightening the load might help. Quality and content is enough, if not better than quantity IMHO! I am a firm believer that taking yourself too seriously is unhealthy. No one is going to mind, unless they're a jackass, besides.... people pleasing is rather pathetic and unfulfilling in my experience. Life is for the living and I sure wish you would treat yourself like the goddess that you are and YES, I have given you unsolicited advice. I just couldn't help myself. Sorry, not sorry. 🙀🤓😻

Dear Karen, I agree with everyone. Lessen the frequency if that would work better for you. Pet Talk, with its featured critters, is a treasure, no matter how often!

You are dealing with some stupendous (to put it mildly!) changes in your life. Please take good care of yourself first!

We are all here with you and will be!

More ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and from Sparkler and Galaxy and Pat
    Last edited by phesina; 03-02-2020 at 12:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Today's Dog, Cat of the Day, and Pet of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat were up in the morning, sorry I did not post here when they went up.

Today was Town Meeting Day here in Vermont, and election day as well, so I was away from my computer much of the day.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog (whom you may recognize), and Cat and Pet of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up!
    I've Been Frosted