Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Today's Pets are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    You're the best babe! You do SO love to apologize, you little devil you! Go one week without apologizing, like to see that! 😻👍🏿💕😘

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    You're the best babe! You do SO love to apologize, you little devil you! Go one week without apologizing, like to see that!
    What's wrong with apologizing?
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat are up.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    What's wrong with apologizing?
    Not quite sure where to begin to answer that question. Apologizing is lovely if in fact there is a reason. I always apologize if I hurt someone's feelings. Apologizing to folks to whom you owe nothing, don't even know, and have never harmed one iota, is unhealthy and weird. Just my humble opinion. I think it's demeaning to the apolagizer, it shows low self esteem and if it is not required.... clearly a waste of time.

Blog Entries
    P.s. Sorry, not sorry 🤣🤜🏻🤛👍🏿

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat, and Pet of the Day are up, rain is falling down.
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks for posting threads already, been a busy day here at the farm, rearranging rooms er5
    T$7 etc in case we ned to individually isolate, but as you can tell, Mulligan is "helping" at my desk. Sigh.
    I've Been Frosted

I will be updating the pages, sorry folks it has been chaotic here, including a power outage, due to high winds, and retrieving windblown objects before they ended up in another county. The kittens are now getting braver and more active, and Marigold has brought them out from hiding! I will post pictures later.

But it is so late in the day, I will be posting them this evening as today and tomorrow's honorees, as I am sure many folks will be trying to "gather"with families for Easter and Passover tomorrow, too.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat of the Day are up.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up!
    I've Been Frosted

So sorry, everyone - today was a crazy busy day, both at the Post Office, and on the farm. We had over an inch of snow in the morning, and even though it mostly melted by midday, still it was something to deal with! Then I ended up needing to make a run to the feed store in the middle of the day, so did not get the pets done.

But the farm now has shavings and straw enough for the new configuration, and I will updates the pets sites tomorrow, it is too late in the day for today. I should have taken a picture of Ruby, our little CRV - there was so much straw and bales of shaving I drove home knowing I had only to gp forward - my rearview mirror was full of straw! Even the passenger seat next to me as I drove held two bales of shaving that otherwise would not have fit! (And there were bags of feed underneath all that.

And do not scold me for apologizing, mon, I regard Pet Talkers as family, and while they are an understanding bunch, the whole premise of the site is "Pet of the Day - a new pet photo and story every day" and I feel bad about not living up to that.
    I've Been Frosted

How many animals do you have? What species, in addtion to cats and birds, Karen? Do you also have a dog? And hay for...? What "configuration?" Sounds like you really have your hands full, between tending to a farm and house, your job, caring for so many animals, endless weather issues, not to mention a deadly virus! Never seen any pics of the farm, the house, the animals. Did I miss them? You need to share! That said, maybe some time off, giving yourself a temporary break from posting the pets until things settle down is in order, for your sake. People will understand!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    How many animals do you have? What species, in addtion to cats and birds, Karen? Do you also have a dog? And hay for...? What "configuration?" Sounds like you really have your hands full, between tending to a farm and house, your job, caring for so many animals, endless weather issues, not to mention a deadly virus! Never seen any pics of the farm, the house, the animals. Did I miss them? You need to share! That said, maybe some time off, giving yourself a temporary break from posting the pets until things settle down is in order, for your sake. People will understand!

I will answer all these questions more completely later! But how many? Lots! Dogs, cats, kittens (temporarily) in the house, and outside, many many birds (land and water fowl), two donkeys and two camelids!

Toda's Pet, Dog and Cat are up!

And sure, there will be pictures.
    I've Been Frosted