Thread: Sweet, Precious Suzanka!

Sweet, Precious Suzanka!

Dearest Suzanka, what an adorable, precious kitty you are! You are absolutely beautiful, with that soft-looking Dilute-Calico fur, such pretty colors! And what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are so pretty and look so comfortable and content, lying there on that cushion. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Bulgaria to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Four years ago on a rainy sunny day, your dear person-to-be found a tiny kitten. She/he took you home, cleaned you up, and saw that you were the lost kitten of a neighbor's cat. He/she told the neighbor, who said the kitten was only five weeks old and full of energy, and had gotten lost playing and hiding. The neighbor gave you to your new person, who named you Suzanka, after a cat with that name in a magazine about animals. She/he liked the name and thought it was sweet, just the right name for you!

You two have been together for four years now. You have very similar personalities! You enjoy the same foods and games, and you have great times playing together. You know a good trick: when your person says "Whiskas," you go right to the refrigerator, where your food is kept! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Suzanka, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Suzanka, what a beautiful girl you are. You are so soft looking, and you have the sweetest face.
    I'm glad that you were found when you got lost as a tiny kitten, and that's how you found your forever home.
    You and your person are a perfect match. Even though you are all grown up, you are still as playful as a kitten.
    Suzanka, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Super awesome Suzanka

Suzanka, what a beautiful girl you are. I love your calico markings and your sweet little eyes. You are very unique, knowing that trick, and I love your unique name! I’m so glad your sweet human found you and now you live in a great home! Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Suzanka! ❤️

Congratulations on being today' Cat of the Day, beautiful Suzanka!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, lovely Suzanka! Happy Cat of the Day to you!