Thread: Kawaii Kiera

Kawaii Kiera

Dear Kiera,
    You are such a sweet girl, protecting your little brother. And how nice, to love to watch TV and listen to music. You are a very pretty cat, with beautiful patterns and calm blue eyes. The photos of you are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing them! It’s great that you like to talk with your humans and get in the conversation. You are a very sweet, caring, and beautiful cat. I hope you, Theo, and your humans have a great, happy time together.

Dearest Keira, what a beautiful Snow Shoe Siamese girl you are! Your fur in those Siamese markings is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and those stunning blue eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are absolutely gorgeous in every one of them! You look so comfortable and happy. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Maryland to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You enjoy watching British TV and listening to music, especially Edith Piaf and flutes and recorders. You're very chatty and like to give your opinion in your conversations. You love playing with your sushi toy and your ping pong ball. You are very caring and will snuggle up when someone is not feeling well or is hurt. You look after your brother Theo with love, and you check to make sure he is all right if you hear him cry. You're his great big sister! You are very special to your whole family, and you and thy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Keira, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Theo and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Keira, what a beautiful Snowshoe Siamese girl you are. Your coat is gorgeous, and your blue eyes are mesmerizing.
    I am glad that your family selected a rescue group to adopt you into your forever home.
    You are quite educated, watching gardening shows and listening to Edith Piaf. When you are feeling playful, you carry around your sushi toy and dribble your ping pong
    ball.
    Most of all, you are very caring, you are always there when somebody is sad or hurt, and you are looking out for your little brother Theo.
    Keira, you are a special girl, and I wish you, Theo and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Snow Shoe Siamese kitty you are, Kiera.
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana