Thread: Jacob

Jacob

A very handsome dog.

When I first saw the top photo I thought he had 2 ears on each side.

How anyone could throw Jacob (or any dog) out of a car window is beyond me.
    I am so glad someone saw it and rescued him.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 11-26-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Jacob

Hello Jacob, What a cute handsome boy you are! I am so glad you were adopted by a wonderful family. Maybe one day the person who threw you out of the car window will somehow be punished. You have a great life and I hope you have many happy healthy years with your loving family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Dearest Jacob, you are adorable! What a beautiful young man you are, with that colorful, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with those perky ears with the luxurious fringe and those lovely big brown eyes. And what a story you have to tell! I am also horrified that some horrible sub-human threw you out of a car in a plastic bag when you were just five months old. (I wish the same could be done to that dirtbag...) I am so very glad and grateful that someone pulled over and rescued you, and then you were adopted by your terrific Furrrever Family!

You have the most delightful personality! You're smart (when you want to be) and soft and so very sweet. You love car rides, and you watch everything very attentively. You are a vital member of your family, and you and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jacob, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Sunday, November 24! I hope you and all your family and friends enjoyed (and maybe are still enjoying!) a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery