Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 143
Size:  10.8 KB

R.I.P. little Megan.
    Your time on earth was not very long.
    But you were very much loved.
    Who could ask for anything more?

Angel Megan~

Oh, what beautiful, most precious Teddy Bear Hamster you were, sweetheart. And now, having earned your angel wings, more beautiful still, lighting up the heavens with your bright and shining spirit.

I'm so very sorry to hear you left for the Rainbow Bridge long before your time. But while your time with your human here on earth was brief, the paw prints you left on her/his heart are everlasting.

How lucky your human was, having had a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Megan. Whenever she/he needed a smile, that special type of unconditional love and comfort that only an animal companion can provide, you were there for her, just as she was there for you. And while she may no longer have you there in the physical form you live on in her heart, in the many special memoires you and she made. So until that happy day of reunion, scamper healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge, along with all of our beloved fur angels. And send down your love to your human, Megan. She misses you so very much.

Many thanks to your human for sharing you with us today, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one VERY special girl, one most deserving Pet of the Day. I hope seeing you being honored here today puts a smile on her face.

Precious Megan...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day, Angel Megan!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations in Heaven on being POTD, Megan. We loved the tribute your BFF wrote for you. We have had many pets go to Heaven, too, and we miss them all every day but we think about them with love. Megan, you were cherished and loved and will NEVER be forgotten. God Bless Angel Megan and her BFF. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Megan Angel, you are beautiful and precious! What a sweet and beloved Teddy Bear Hamster you are! We're so sorry you had to leave your dear friend for the Rainbow Bridge so young, but you and she/he have formed the deepest bond that will never be broken. You both loved, and always will love, playing together. You were the only one that he/she could talk to when alone.

Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again, romping around and playing with so many Angelic friends by the Bridge. Please send some Angelic cuddles to him/her as a reminder that you are watching over your dear family always and you will all be together again One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Megan Angel, on being chosen Pet of the Day for Sunday, November 24! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your familyi and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery