Thread: Sweet Sassy Toffee!

Sweet Sassy Toffee!

Greetings, Toffee in the UK! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Dwarf Lop bun you are, Toffee; what a precious pair you and your husbun, Bilbo, make! And true to your name, you're just as sweet and yummy as you are beautiful! And oh, what a cunning character; so much eating and chewing, lol! You even know how to scales those shelves to snitch a crisp or two! Just steer clear of those wires, Toffee! Not safe, and I hear they taste icky! So happy to hear after a a rocky start, having cleared the air, you and your handsome husbun Biblo are on solid ground. (Sometimes a girl has put her paw down and let the husbun know who's boss! hehe)

How lucky your family is, Toffee, having a furkid as beautiful, as energetic and personality packed, as sweet and loving as you! Your hoomDad is especially blessed, being the exclusive recipient of those coveted Toffee licks, hehe You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Toffee, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud hooman's tribute, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...doing zoomies about the house and chowing down on your fave treats; cuddling with Bilbo and receiving tons of strokes; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted hoomans! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Toffee, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to adorable husbun Bilbo, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Toffee

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a little sweetheart who has the run of the house.
    A great life with plenty to eat and a husbun, too
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Toffee, you are adorable! What a beautiful fluffy bunny you are, with that fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lop ears and the lovely dark eyes. And thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It's so sweet to see you with your dear husbun Bilbo and then settled down between your dear person's feet. You have the most delightful personality and think you're a human! You like to get lots of stroking on your head, and you're very keen on food. You lick your hoomDad's nose, but no-one else's. You stretch out incredibly flat (apart from your well-rounded tummy) when you're relaxed. You and your dear Bilbo and persons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Toffee, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Bilbo and persons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, some special ginger, crisps, prawn crackers and chocolate, maybe even a whole Mars Bar!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Toffee, on being POTD! You are utterly precious and beautiful! (BTW, we your name!) We enjoyed reading about your happy life with your human family and handsome hubby, Bilbo. Thank God, you live inside your family's home (wish all small animal parents were as smart as yours!) However, we worry greatly about this: "She once stole and ate a whole Mars Bar. She can open packets and fetch food from shelves. She also eats paper, cardboard and wires." Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello, Toffee bunny! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a dear bunny you are! I like your soft fur and your lop ears! You and Bilbo are a very cute pair!

I smiled as I read about all the things you like to do! You show affection to your human dad, and kiss his nose. You like to receive petting and strokes on your head! You even scoot up the shelves to fetch yourself a snack, smartie girl! Best of all, you and Bilbo are much loved!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to Bilbo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678