Thread: Tremendous Thunder

Tremendous Thunder

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  13.2 KB

R.I.P. Thunder, you were a very special boy to many people.
    Smart, too. You knew how to get rid of that awful medicine.
    Thirteen years is a good amount of time to bring pleasure to your family.
    They love you even now

Beautiful Angel Thunder~

To Thunder's family~

What a beautiful boy your beloved Thunder was; so sweet and loving, so warm and welcoming; a truly kind and gentle soul; a friend to all.

My heart breaks, knowing you no longer have him there by your side. And no doubt his countless friends and fans at the restaurant and motel miss him terribly as well, his warm, welcoming smile; especially the children. My family always favors an establishment of any kind whose official greeter and welcomer is a furry family member. And oh, what a trickster he was, able to out smart his Mom, spitting out those nasty pills. But even as he was succumbing to his illnesses the best medicine of all wasn't to be found in those icky tasting pills, but in the warmth and comfort, the unconditional love of his family. A furkid couldn't hope for more in a family; a family couldn't hope for more in a furkid. How blessed you were to have known his love and devotion those wonderful 13 years. Thunder was not merely a pet, a companion, but a family member, a Dog of a Lifetime. And now, having earned his angel wings, he lives on in your hearts and in the countless, cherished memories you made, until that joyful day of reunion.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Thunder with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one very special boy.
    I hope seeing Thunder being honored here today puts a smile on your faces. How very deserving he is.

And Thunder, sweet baby boy, run healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angles, until you and your family are together once more. And send down your love to comfort them. They miss you so very much.

So precious. So beautiful.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Thunder, what a beautiful, sweet Angel you are, an absolutely gorgeous Doberman Pincher/German Shepherd/Husky mix. You were with your dear family on Earth for 13 previous years, and what wonderful times you all shared! You did a fine job as greeter for their restaurant/motel, winning friends from near and far.

As age took its toll, you were put on medications for various ailments. You were very talented at finding and spitting out pills hidden in food! Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again. Your dear family members miss you very much. Please send them some Angelic thoughts to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are watching over them always, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Thunder Angel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite games and treats. We know you and the other Angels are all rejoicing at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Temendous Thunder.

When you were on earth you could spit out your pills.

Now that you are at Rainbow Bridge, you don't need any pills!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana