Thread: Pretty Astrid - Fur brush

Pretty Astrid - Fur brush

Astrid, you have a beautiful coat. Make the most of it by getting a cat brush and bribe your human friend to brush you daily.

Dearest Astrid, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunningly beautiful lady you are! That fluffy, multicolor fur is so thick and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute orange nose and the white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. I'd say you have quite a bit of Maine Coon heritage (if not the meow) in you! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You look downright regal in them! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Utah to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

I'm so sorry your previous owners abandoned you when they moved house, but it sounds like you've come out much better off with your present Purrrson. I am so happy that you and he/she got together! You came to him/her as she/he was grieving the loss just three weeks ago of her dear other senior cat. You've only been together a short time now, but he/she has already found just what a lovely lady you are!

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You play like a kitten despite your age, and you have the sass of a human teenager. You don't like dogs, but you get along fine with other cats. You enjoy being petted up to a point; when you've had enough, you say so with an irritated meow. You enjoy walking in the park in your harness and rolling around on the leaves and grass. What fun! You love best to curl up and sleep the day away. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Astrid, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your Purrrson's Previous-Kitty Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 11-16-2019 at 05:22 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Astrid, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat is gorgeous, definitely mostly Maine Coon, and your face is too cute.
    I especially like your selfie.
    I am very sorry that your person lost their previous senior cat, and I applaud them for adopting another one. Mature kitties are the best!
    You still have a lot of sass in you, and you like to walk in the park on your harness and roll around in the leaves.
    Your doggie housemates are not your favorite, but you get along well with the other cats.
    And most of all, you love to curl up and sleep the day away.
    Astrid, you are a fabulous feline, and I wish you, all of your housemates and your humans a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Astrid in Utah! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Maine Coon mix kitty you are! I like your fluffy multi-colored coat! It looks so full and soft to pet!

You are a very spirited lady- you play like a kitten, or spend time outdoors! You walk in the park and roll around in the grass and leaves. You get along with other cats. You are okay with petting, and give a meow to say when you have had enough. You take naps and sleep the day away!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Astrid!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Maine Coon kitty mix you are, Astrid.
    You love to walk on a harness and leash and roll on the leaves.
    Your coat is so colorful and look so soft.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana