Thread: Awesome Oscar!

Awesome Oscar!

Dearest Oscar, what a gorgeous guy you are, a real hunk! That Tuxedo-pattern fur looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face with the interesting markings and little black almost-beard and cute pink nose and lovely big green eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are so handsome in them all! I wish I could reach through the screen and over and up to Winnipeg to pet you, and pet your dear brother Joey, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie Carmen will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Meowmie says you "just might be the cuddliest cat in the whole entire world." You and Joey were born in a local bait shop. Meowmie met you, fell in love immediately with you both, and, after seeing how inseparable you were, naturally took you both, even though she'd only intended to adopt one! You love sunbathing and food (and more food!). You also love watching birds/squirrels/rabbits through the sunny living room window. Meowmie likes to believe (and so do I!) that you are so loving that, if you ever got out, you wouldn't hunt or hurt anything and would just want to make friends with them all. And what a nice blog Meowmie has put up about you and Joey! Dad Ross joined the family two years ago, and you boys and Meowmie and Dad all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oscar, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Joey and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Oscar, what a handsome boy you are. Your coat is so beautiful with those black markings, and your face is so sweet and wise.
    Your mom is Carmen the Cat mom, one of our newer Pet Talkers. I'm glad that she adopted you and your brother together.
    You are a large boy, but you don't look overweight to me. And I can see that you are a great cuddler. You also like to sunbathe and to watch birds, rabbits and squirrels from your window seat.
    Oscar, you are a great kitty and truly inspirational, and I wish you, Joey and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Oscar up in Winnipeg! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous black and white kitty you are! Your tuxedo fur looks so soft, and your face looks so sweet!

I smiled when I read about how you like to watch birds, squirrels, and rabbits from your living room window! You and your brother Joey were adopted together because you were inseparable from the time you were born! You like to take up the sun, and you are the cuddliest cat in the entire world! Purrrrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Oscar, and love to Joey too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Tuxedo kitty you are, Oscar. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana