Thread: Blessed Basil

Blessed Basil

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    I'm glad you decided to go back home after two days.
    As a reward, you now have a buddy to be friends with.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Basil!

Hi Basil! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Cockatiel boy you are, Basil! Who can resist those trademark rosy Cockatiel cheeks, and how sweet is that face! I so enjoyed reading your backstory, Basil, learning how you and your human came to be as one! It definitely was a case of love at first sight, for your Mom and for you, and the rest is happy history! But please, Basil! No more great escapes! Thankfully you found your way home, safe and sound, but I'm sure those 2 days were beyond upsetting for your family, heartbroken thinking they might never see you again! So please, stick to flying about the house!

How lucky your family is, Basil, having a beautiful feathered family member, a sweet and loving, cuddle craving best friend in you! You're just as special as can be, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of international celebrity!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending fun time with your bestest buddy, beautiful Clipper; munching on some yummy Cockatiel treats; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Basil, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Clipper, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Basil, you are blessed, indeed! What a stunning, beautiful Cockatiel you are. Those colorful feathers are absolutely gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with your cute little beak and the lovely dark eyes and those yellow feathers going up above your head. And what a story of how you got together with your person! She got shown the baby cockatiels, you two met, she immediately fell in love, and you adopted each other! (And I hope the birdie she first looked at that started bleeding turned out okay.)

And then, one day, you flew away from home. Your dear family members were heartbroken at the thought that they'd lost you, and they got another bird, Clipper. And then, wonderfully, two days later you came back home! You and Clipper have become best buddies and are inseparable. You're now eight years old and love to cuddle. You and your dear Clipper and people all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Basil, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Clipper and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Basil, on being POTD! (We your name and we birds!) You are precious and priceless! We are sooooooooooo RELIEVED that you found your way home after being gone for 2 scary, heartwrenching days!!! We're glad that you and Clipper are friends ... Just don't let Clipper boss you around TOO much! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546