Thread: Precious Tinker!

Precious Tinker!

Hi Tinker! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, sweet and loving Havanese X you are, Tinker; a truly gentle soul and friend to all! Your human's love filled tribute, your heart-melting photos have MY heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! Last of the litter to be chosen? Well, I think it's safe to say the best was saved for last, and your Mom and Dad, the lucky chosen ones!

I smiled from the inside out, picturing you pulling out your toys for your guests to admire, taking your place in YOUR chair, partaking in the festivities. And come 10p.m., on the dot, time for the guests to go, hehe, you and your Mom and Dad heading off to bed! Ahh! Life is good!!!

How blessed your Mom and Dad are, having a beautiful, gentle and loving, always entertaining best furkid in you, Tinker! They just don't come any more special than you. You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...monitoring those pesky squirrels from your window perch and playing with your impressive stash of toys; munching on some yummy treats and cuddling with your Mom and Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Tinker, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

MY chair!!!

Precious!!!

Squirrel patrol!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tinker, you are adorable! What a beautiful Havanese X you are, and I'm so glad Sandra has posted your photos. (I seem to be seeing pictures of Toffee the bunny there!) You have the most delightful personality! You make sure your Mom and Dad go to bed on time. When you have visitors, you pull your toys out, leaving them scattered on the floor. You have your own chair that you sit on and then look out the window for hours. You are a most gentle soul, and you and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. They're so glad and grateful you were there for them to bring home! You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tinker, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your dear family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tinker

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    They saved the best for last when they brought you home.
    What a handsome boy who just does not like squirrels.
    Enjoy your chair and looking out the window.
    Celebrate your world famous day