Thread: Excellent Elmo

Excellent Elmo

Name:  14.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  359.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy with beautiful fur.
    You have a great, fun filled life with
    people who really love you.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Elmo, you are adorable, an utterly beautiful Wolfsspitz! That great photo shows off your beauty and personality so well, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your fur is so thick and fluffy and pretty and looks so soft. You have the sweetest face with that lovely big smile! And what a delightful personality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. As your dear special friend says, you are "a very fantastic and wonderful pet." You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elmo, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-14-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Much Loved Elmo!

Greetings, Elmo in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous German Spitz puppy you are, Elmo! Just look at that smile! And how magnificent if your plush coat! What I wouldn't give to cuddle up next to your fluffy self on a cold winter's night! As is the case in the UK, we here in the U.S. also know your beautiful breed as a Keeshond! But no matter your official title, you're beautiful, inside and out!

What a lucky puppy you are, Elmo, being so very loved by your pawrents and your extended family, especially your young human! And it's clear you love her/him every bit as much as she/he loves you!

He lives at my grandma's house. We visit him as often as we can. Every time he sees us, he's very excited and happy.
    And just as blessed is your family, having a beautiful best furry friend and family member as beautiful, as playful and loving, as special as you! It's no wonder your family, your young human, love you so VERY much! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Elmo has got beautiful fur and above all a lot of it. He's a very fantastic and wonderful pet. And I love him very much.
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Elmo! Meeting you tonight has been such a treat! I know it's late there in Germany (you're probably sleeping now), but hopefully you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing with your squeaky toys and cuddling with your beloved stuffed lion; treated to lots of yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Hope your young person was able to visit with you too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~