Thread: Jackson

Jackson

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    A mellow, outlaw, show dog. What a combination.
    You do love the snow.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Jackson, you are adorable! That fluffy, colorful fur is absolutely beautiful and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those pretty brown ears and those lovely big eyes looking straight at me. You have the most delightful personality, too! You're very mellow and well-behaved, until you get out in the wild and become a tenacious hunter. I see you also love deep snow (and I'm sure you would have had a ball in the 11 inches we got here in Ann Arbor yesterday!). You're your dear person's heating pad on cold nights, cuddling up under the blankets with him/her. You are also a loving husband and father! You and your doggie housemate Daisy have been "married" for four years and have had twelve puppies, so your sweet personality will live on. You and your dear wife and children and person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jackson, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Daisy and pups and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-12-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Jackson!!!

Hi Jackson! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my JRT loving heart!!! How precious are YOU! That sweet, little scruffy face of yours is beyond heart-melting! Had to laugh at your human describing you as belonging in the "outlaw class," due to your long legs! hehe Well, show dog or not, you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried! And I have no doubt you're the best husband to dear Daisy, the best daddy to your babies! And while you might not be the classic JRT, energy wise, (read energizer bunny level energy, lol), you sure do love your time out snow shoeing with your human, "swimming" through the white stuff! And after a long day out playing in the snow, how better to end the festivities than cuddling up under the blankets on the big bed, playing heating pad, warming your human's feet!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid, a best friend as precious, as sweet and loving as you, Jackson! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has truly warmed my cold and snowy night! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your human; munching on yummy treats and receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Jackson, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Daisy (and any of your babies still at home) too!!!

Precious!!!

Snow swimming!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~