Thread: Handsome Bailey

Handsome Bailey

Name:  08.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  199.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day.
    You are special and should sleep anywhere you want to.
    It's great that you have so many playmates.
    Celebrate your special day and stay warm.

Blog Entries
    Bailey is the most awsome DOTD! I like Basseranian, sounds good to me. Perfect pooch ever 😍

Dearest Bailey, you are adorable! What a sweet Basseranian/Pomeret Hound pup you are, only seven and a half months old. You are growing up with your brother Noble and your two stepsisters Isabella and Jasmine and your human Mom. Mom says you think you're human and don't know you're a dog! You love to play and wrestle all day with your brother and stepsisters. Then at night you all snuggle up close to Mom on the bed to sleep, you closest because you're her special baby! You and your brother and stepsisters and Mom all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bailey, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother and stepsisters and Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Bailey!

Hi Bailey, greatest puppy in the whole wide world! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable
    Basseranian/Pomeret Hound you are, Bailey! We've been treated to quite the puppypalooza this week on Dog of the Day, and what a perfect choice for the week's end honoree you are! I laughed out loud, picturing you and
    brother Noble and stepsisters Isabella and Jasmine, the lot of you, all snuggled up with your Mom on the big bed! We can only hope your brother and stepsisters are of the furry sort, and that big bed is really, really big! One thing is for sure. Your Mom will be kept plenty warm on those cold Upstate NY winter nights thanks to you kids! hehe

How lucky your Mom is, Bailey, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as precious as you! You truly are her special baby, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Bailey! Meeting you today has been such a treat! Hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...wrestling with your furry sibs and chowing down on yummy treats, and tonight, cuddling up on that BIG bed with your dear Mom! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Bailey, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Noble, Isabella and Jasmine, too!

Be still my heart!!! (Those ears!!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~