Thread: Wonderful Widder!

Wonderful Widder!

Dearest Widder, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are absolutely stunning, with soft-looking fur in an interesting Tuxedo pattern and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're so handsome, so noble there with your black tail curling up around your hind legs. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Lake Placid, FL and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

What a funny story of how you're just called Widder. Your real name is W., and you were named after George W. Bush! And you have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics. You sleep like a human kid with your arms flung out. You're very independent, like you're the king of the household. What is nicest is that you know when your dear Purrrson is sad or depressed, and you jump on the bed and start loving on him/her! You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Widder, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Widder in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a special guy you are! You can tell when your person feels sad or down, and you help by providing your special companionship! You are very handsome; I like your plush tuxedo fur!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Widder!