Dearest Ozzy, a.k.a. "Hobbit Kitty" and "Lord of the Rings Kitty," what a beautiful, sweet-looking guy you are! You are so handsome with that gorgeous grey-tabby-and-white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with that cute brick-colored nose and those lovely big yellow eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. There's a whole album-full of terrific shots there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Port Orchard, WA to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemate too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

What a wonderful story you have to tell! In 2015 your dear Purrrsons adopted you and your kitty housemate from the Kitsap Humane Society. We thank your Purrrsons for choosing adoption, and we thank the fine folks of the Kitsap Humane Society for rescuing so many creatures and keeping you all well-cared-for and safe so you two could get together with your new Purrrsons.

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You got your nicknames not only because of your regal face but also because of your wanderlust and sense of adventure. Just like a Hobbit would, you love to sneak out early and explore the world. (Please be careful outside! There are many dangers for kitties out there.) Then you return home for a snooze on Step-Dad's computer chair or your Purrrents' bed. You're very sweet but also very shy, so your Purrrsons are careful not to make any sudden loud noises that'll startle you. You seek affection by way of scratches behind the ears and Temptations kitty treats, which your Purrrsons are glad to give you. You and your dear kitty pal and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ozzy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty pal and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.