Thread: Precious Peanut!

Precious Peanut!

Hi Peanut in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a pawstively precious senior Shih-Tzu you are, Peanut! My heart melted, seeing your sweet little face up on my Dog of the Day page this afternoon, reading your family's heartwarming tribute! Endless thanks to your humans for going the rescue route, giving one most deserving senior the chance to live out his golden years in peace and comfort; giving you all the time you needed to settle in and feel safe; loving you unconditionally! After having endured such a horrific life before finding your family, you deserve nothing less! Besides, you're irresistible!

He is a rescue who's had the most horrid life - he been with us two years and took a good 12 months before he trusted any of us. He now mixes with the other two rescues but can still sometimes be handful. We don't mind, we love him and he's so worth it. He's living his senior years in comfort with toys and fur blankets and lots of love and treats.
    Yes, you finally are living the good life, Peanut, the happy, carefree love filled life you always deserved! So here's to a very happy Dog of the Day celebration, and many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Peanut! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches story and seeing your bevy of heart-melting pics has been such a treat! Hope you're in the midst of a very special Dog of the Day bash...playing with your toys and fellow rescues; curling up on a soft blanket, cuddling with your beloved bear, Dave; munching on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Loads of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Peanut, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie sibs, too!

Life is good!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Peanut

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    How could anyone mistreat such a little sweetheart.
    Fortunately that is all behind you and life is rosy.
    Celebrate your world famous day with an extra treat.

Dearest Peanut, you are absolutely adorable, so precious indeed! You are so cute in those great photos, looking so comfortable and happy, and how nice to see you with your favorite bear Dave!

I was horrified to read that your earlier life was so awful, but I'm so glad and grateful that you were rescued and then got together with your terrific Truly-Furrrever-Family. Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve (and have deserved all along)! It has taken you a while to learn to trust them, but every day you are relaxing more and learning they won't ever hurt you. You even know the treat cupboard, your favorite sniff-out point! You and your dear people and two other rescue housemates and all your family love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peanut, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear rescue housemates and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am glad you were were rescued, Peanut!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Precious Peanut!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana