Thread: Adorable Biscuits!

Adorable Biscuits!

Dearest Biscuits, a.k.a. Biskitty, B-C, Bisiqueta, and others (because you like to knead your paws on people's arms and legs), what an adorable kitty you are, so pretty with that long, fluffy grey and white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute grey nose and lovely big golden eyes. You're so cute sitting there looking up at us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Austin to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story of love you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson adopted you from the Animal Shelter, and we thank him/her for choosing rescue and giving a shelter cat a home. You have rewarded her/him wonderfully by curling up with him/her and providing good company and easing loneliness from moving to a new place. And we thank the terrific people of the shelter, who saved you and gave you great care and a safe, warm place to be as you waited to be adopted.

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! Your Purrrson says you are "the sweetest most loving cat around." You're full of energy and make her/him smile with your antics, such as playing with your "string on a stick" and jumping some 3 feet straight up. You're very curious and very active. You love water, you only drink out of the sink rather than from a bowl, and you've tried more than once to join someone taking a shower or bath. You like your routine, and you make sure your Purrrson is up by 7am. You enjoy watching birds and squirrels at the feeders outside and seeing your outside kitty friends who come around. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Biscuits, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Biscuits, what a beautiful girl you are. Your grey and white coat is gorgeous, and your face, with those golden eyes, is adorable.
    I am glad that you were adopted from the shelter, but it makes me sad that your previous person had you declawed on all four feet. What a cruel thing to do!
    Nonetheless, you are an incredibly loving kitty, you really do love everybody.
    You are also very playful, your catnip mousie is your favorite. You will not drink from a bowl, the water has to be in the sink.
    And you love to watch birds and squirrels from your window seat, and your outdoor kitty friends who come around frequently.
    Biscuits, aka Biskitty, B-C, Bisiqueta etc, you are indeed adorable and precious, and, most importantly, you are great company.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Biscuits in Texas! What a fluffy, gorgeous lady you are! Happy Cat of the Day!