Thread: Gorgeous Gary!

Gorgeous Gary!

Dearest Gary, what an utterly adorable Snail you are! You are gorgeous indeed in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You have so many beautiful colors, and you look so very comfortably at home there in your giant brandy-snifter tank. You've made your dear person smile these last three and a half years with your antics, such as eating from his/her finger-tips. You live with betas Edwin and Ruben and Ruben's snail tank-mate Larry. Your person saw you at the pet store and had to have you! You and she/he love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gary, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Edwin and Ruben and Larry and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Gary!

Greetings, Gary! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a fine looking snail you are, Gary! Your feature photo is gorgeous! You truly were ready for your close-up!

I so enjoyed reading how you and your human came to be as one, clearly a case of love at first! And oh yes, considering the joy and entertainment you bring to your human's days, quite the deal! And I agree with your human. The name Gary suits you to perfection, Princess not so much

How lucky your human is, having a friend as beautiful, as unique and entertaining, as sweet and as special as you, Gary! You truly are a treasure in a shell, a wonderous creature, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gary! Meeting you tonight has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...visiting with tank friends Edwin and Reuben, spending special time with your human, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Gary, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Beta buddies Edwin and Reuben, and Larry the snail, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gary

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What an interesting pet you are.
    Next time I'm at the pet store, I will see if they have
    something as handsome as you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, Gary, on being POTD! You are fascinating, cute and have a wonderful personality! We loved reading all about your life of fun and love and how much your human parent truly appreciates you! Once again, POTD proves that every living creature, no matter how small, has their own individual, distinct personality! You can't put a price on love and $1.29 is unbelievable (but that's the adoption fee for precious homeless pet mice, too, at the Humane Society) .... You are worth $1 million for all the entertainment and companionship you gives every day! Sending best wishes to you always for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net