Thread: Beautiful BoBo!

Beautiful BoBo!

Dearest BoBo, what an utterly precious Maine Coon lady you are! That kitten photo is absolutely adorable, and thank you so much for sharing it with us. You were only three months old then, but your dear Skin-Sister says you are still just as cute! I wish I could see you now, and I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Bryan, OH to pet you (which Sister says you love!). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Sister and Dad will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very fond of Dad, and you love to follow him around the house. You're not a lap cat and don't like to be picked up, but you love to be petted. You're very independent, and you enjoy watching Dad and Sister. You love getting into drawers and snooping and chasing a laser pointer around. Your favorite toy is a stuffed squirrel. You also enjoy playing with hair ties. (To Sister and Dad: PLEASE watch and check on her if she plays with hair ties, or just keep them away from her! She could swallow one, which can become a serious medical emergency.) You are Sister and Dad's little baby, and you all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling BoBo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and Sister and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day to Beautiful BoBo!