Thread: Beautiful Roxie!

Beautiful Roxie!

Hi Roxie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Rottie girl you are, Roxie! That photo of you posing so proudly in your Service Dog jacket brought the biggest smile to my face, and I'll admit, a happy tear to my eye!

I can only imagine how your family must be missing you, while you're off training for your very important future role. But how well worth the wait, when the reward for their patience is a full-fledged, official Service Dog! How blessed your hero Marine Corps veteran Daddy will be, having you their by his side to assist him in so many ways, physical and emotional!

In August, she went to embark in a whole new world. She started her Service Dog schooling with a local trainer. Although her family misses her very much, she is learning life savings tasks and challenging herself to becoming the best service dog for her Daddy.
    I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your family's beloved yellow Lab, Tanner. But how beautifully you honor her legacy with your love and devotion, your future service! Your family is truly blessed, having you in their lives, especially your Daddy!

Thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, and great thanks to your Daddy for his service to our country! Now, I have to try and find you on Instagram, to follow your progress, to share in your happy homecoming! In the meantime, seeing as how you're off at school, I hope your Mom will share your Dog of the Day page with you. We're all sending you love and wishes for a long and happy life with your wonderful family! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Roxie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Roxie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 188
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You will be the best service dog for your Dad.
    He already loves you. Your family will be happy to have you back
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Roxie, what a beautiful young lady you are! You're an absolutely gorgeous Rottweiler. You joined your permanent family last March, after they had lost their beloved yellow Lab family member Tanner, who had passed away after a long life. Your new Dad is a disabled Marine corps veteran, and you are training now to be his own Service Dog. What a terrific team you and he will make! You and he and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Roxie, on being chosen Dog of the Day for yesterday, Sunday, Nov. 3! We hope you (celebrating at school with your Service Dog Trainer) and your dear Dad and all your family and friends are still enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Tanner Angel and the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 11-13-2019 at 06:16 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery