Thread: Vivacious Vinnie

Vivacious Vinnie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 146
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are so handsome and would be a comfort to anyone.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Vivacious Vinnie!

Hi there Vanilla, a.k.a. Vinnie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy!

What a pawstiviely precious Cavapoo you are, Vinnie! Your photos have my heart in total meltdown mode! You have the prettiest, curly coat, the most beautiful smile, and I love your dye job, hehe SO current!

What a perfect first your human has in you, Vinnie! You're not only a sweet and loving best friend, but a healer, a furry soulmate, bringing so much peace and comfort to your human's life! No doubt about it, Vinnie! It was destined to be that you and your human would be as one, a case of love at first sight for her/him and you! How blessed she/he is, having you in her/his life! You truly are a treasure, Vinnie, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing tug o war with your human, receiving tons of cuddles and belly rubs, being treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Vinnie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you

Its been great reading what everyone things he really is something special i had begged my family for a puppy i trained him all by my self and although he isnt going out with me he is helping me when im struggling at home and he is truely special to me hes my best friend my true love and i cant wait to choose his next fur colour lol its so much fun to have a unique and loving puppy

Dearest Vinnie, you are vivacious to the max! What a gorgeous young Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/Poodle mix young man you are! So pretty with that soft-looking fluffy white fur. complete with blue streaks for Halloween, and the sweet face with that big grin and those lovely big dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too. What a terrific friend you are to your dear person! And you're training to be the perfect therapy companion to him/her. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Vinnie, on being chosen Dog of the Day for yesterday, Saturday, Nov. 2! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe another round of tug-of-war with socks followed by a nice belly-rub!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery