Thread: Lovely Little Leonl!

Lovely Little Leonl!

Dearest Leonl, aren't you just the most adorable young guy! You are so pretty, with that fluffy, soft-looking orange fur with a bit of white around your nose and mouth and chin, and that sweet face with your cute pink nose and lovely golden eyes. You even have matching ear-tufts! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're so cute, settled there looking straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Peru, IN to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You had a sad start, living in cold weather in some bushes by the road. You were just a young kitten less than six months old. I don't know how you wound up outdoors and alone like that, but I am so very glad and grateful you were discovered and you eventually let your dear Purrrson catch you and bring you to your terrific Purrrmanent Furrrever Home!

You were covered in oil and all dirty, and you had a bald spot over your right eye. Your Purrrson has been taking great care of you, fixing this all up. Now you're a loving indoor cat, and you love your food and your toys! You have six toys, and you love them all, chasing them, carrying them around, bringing them back. Your Purrrson says you're "becoming a healthy, happy cat, more and more every day, and that is how [you] should be!" I couldn't agree more! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Leonl, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Lionl, what an adorable kitten you are. You look so soft and fuzzy, and your face, with this adorable expression, is too cute.
    I'm glad that you were found just in time, and that you now live safely indoors. Your family cleaned you up and they are nursing you back to health.
    Now you can do all the things a kitten is supposed to do. You are getting the proper nutrition and you are playing with all your toys.
    Lionl, you are precious beyond words, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Last edited by cats4ever; 10-31-2019 at 03:44 AM.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Lionl in Peru, Indiana! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling, fluffy buff-colored kitty you are! I am so glad that you trusted your people that day! Your person took good care of you, and now you are a growing kitten!

I smiled as I read about how you play with all your toys, or carry one with you! I imagine it is very fun to watch you play!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Lionl!